PowerPoint Slide Design – Casual Slides Presentation
Create 5 PowerPoint Slides for any Presentation. Follow my PowerPoint Presentation & Animation Slide Tutorials
What you’ll learn
Follow instructions on how to create 5 casual business slides in PowerPoint
Add simple animations to make your presentations more smooth
Set yourself up for creating advanced templates in powerpoint
Have better understanding of slide design and design thinking
- Wanting to improve your overall PowerPoint skills
- Have any version of PowerPoint (2010, 2013, 2016, office 365) installed on your PC or MAC
In the brand new ‘PowerPoint Slide Design’ series I am happy to invite you to its first release. In the #1 edition we will be designing 5 Casual Business Slides for any type of presentation! I will teach you interesting PowerPoint tricks, tell you how to lay out your slides so they are catchy and pleasant for the viewer and so much more! I will take you by hand and design the slides along with you, so you never have to worry anymore about comming up with ideas, because this class will set the tone for you to follow with even more slides afterwards! Take a short preview around this course.
Preview some of the animations:
- 5 Outstanding Slides
- On-Trend presentation design
- Brainstorm & ideas to follow-up
- Master PowerPoint in a quick fashion
- *.PPTX file included for personal usage
- Design tips, tricks & shortcuts for PowerPoint
- Confidence and intuition while designing presentations
There is no time to waste if you want to learn PowerPoint quick, efficient and become a better designer under an hour. I share years of my PowerPoint experience packed in tutorials in a concise manner. This series will be for everyone who would like to ramp up their PowerPoint skills in 1 day. It doesn’t matter which version of PPT you use as the tips share will allow you to create powerful slides in PPT 2007 / 2010 / 2011 MAC / 2013 or 2016.
Let’s start….Enroll Now!
- Anyone wanting to get better at PowerPoint slide design
- Instructors, You-tubers, Presenters, Public Speakers, PowerPoint enthusiasts
- Professionals who would like to impress their co-workers, managers and other company’s with stunning slides